As a business owner, you are your business. We combine your personal planning and your business planning so you can keep your promises, and attain the goals and dreams you have both inside and outside the office. A few questions on the minds of business we can answer:
- What if I get sick or injured and can’t work or run my business?
- How do I properly protect myself as I set up my business?
- What kind of benefits, if any, should I provide my employees?
- How do I protect what I have created and earned in case I am sued?
- How do I get the most out of my business for retirement and my future?
- Although I earn a lot, I lose so much to taxes. Is there a way out?
- How do I get out of my business elegantly or pass it on to the next generation?
- How do I transition into retirement and prepare for all the costs associated with getting older?
- How do I leave a legacy to my family or charity without losing money in probate?
As a partner or founder of a firm with 15 employees or more, you have many obligations to your employees, partners, and family at home. We understand the daily challenges of maintaining and operating a company is very demanding so we provide the answers and solutions for you to keep your promises. We have the tools and answers for concerns such as:
- What will happen to the business if a key partner or co-founder leaves or passes away?
- How do I make sure I get the best employees to join my company? And once they do join, how do I keep them here?
- What kind of insurance should I provide to my employees and how do I choose the best one?
- Can I set up a system so that a key employee will work at my company for a long time?
- Is there a way to reward the employees that go above and beyond and surpass quotas?
- I have worked hard to achieve everything I have done and to build the company to what it is now, but will I be able to retire and keep the same lifestyle?
Professionals & Executives
SRG Wealth, LLC counsels and advises a variety of professionals, executives, and high net worth individuals and families. These clients have unique challenges and issues integrating effective financial strategies. We work with clients to create strategic plans that work with their current financial assets and financial situations, integrating fully with their unique professional and investment business structures.
We are able to develop unique and creative strategies that blend investment advisory, tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management into high effective financial plans. With more than 100 collective years in financial management and advisory, our expertise can help clients, whether theirs is the simplest or most complex financial and tax situations.